Re: Studebaker

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Studebaker
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:20:49 +1100
So Gary, did you find a Studebaker or what?  Is it now your proud possession?
A street car or soon-to-be racer?
Dick and list mates
Firstly thanks for all the replies RE Studebaker I now know the model I want
is the 53 starliner coupe
No Dick I dont have a studebaker ( though I certainly would ) but they are as
rare as rocking horse s**t over here ,I only know of one and that is NOT for
sale (shame ) but my Mopar mate I do have in my sights a what you would know
as a 1962 s series Plymouth valiant ( red ) with the optional "A" 318 though I
would prefer the almost as rare as the stude, R series two door hardtop ( only
6 in Australia ) ,this will become a street car to tow the bikes for racing (
when I cannot swing a leg over a cycle anymore I'll look at switching to those
4 wheeled coffins )
Gary Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com