Studebaker

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Studebaker
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 23:17:31 -0800
Hi Folks,

With all the Studebaker talk, especially the historical stuff, I shipped off
the last two digests to my cousin, Melody Studebaker, for review and
clarification if necessary.

She is the keeper of the family archives and know more about the family's
manufacturing interests than any other person on the planet.

I believe the wheelbarrow reference is correct, but it was the Union Army
contract for wagons in advance of the Civil War that put the brothers in the
black.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions

"Telling stories with words and pictures"