Re: Book Reviews

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Book Reviews
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:50:08 +1100
>We have kinda gone through several book reviews on LSR...
>
>Thought I'd stir the pot a bit with my top 5 favorite books and see if I
>could get you folks to join in.... might be interesting... hey we might get
>to know each other better...

Gee a tough choice to make
1. dictionary- long winded & devoid of plot but riveting
2.world atlas - exciting travel stories
3.rogets thesaurus - a series of short themes  viewed several ways
4.telephone directory- great bed time reading for insomniacs
5. JRR Tolkien any and all
6. Anything at all about motorcycles ( have 100's )