Re: Book Reviews

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Book Reviews
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:53:07 EST
In a message dated 1/11/2003 4:15:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, kturk@ala.net
writes:

<< Hey Jack..... I may not be able to read.... but at least I can COUNT....
LOL
 Challanger is ONE....  quite frankly I was really looking forward to your
 personal picks.... I've got this feeling they are truly a reflection of
 you....

 Do me a favor and just tell me.... what you think the five greatest books
 ever written are....

 K >>
Challenger Mickey Thompson
                                            Tarzan of the Apes Edgar Rice

              Motorcycle Ace Dick Mann
                                                                      Single
Shot Rifles and Actions Frank de Hass
                                                         The Elephants Child
Rudyard Kipling                   How could I be the judge of the best ever
written? These are just some I wouldn't throw away! Jack