Re: Book Reviews

To: Nt788@aol.com, kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Book Reviews
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:28:09 -0800 (PST)
Well, I like Land Speed Louises book "Bonneville Salt Flats".  And then,
there's my old childhood favorite: "Hot Rod" by Henry Gregor Felson.  I read
that thing so many times in my adolescent years that it got to the point that
the librarian in our little town stopped making me check it out.  She'd just
let me walk in, grab it, and let her know I was taking it home "again".

Dick J

 Nt788@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 1/11/2003 4:13:52 AM Pacific Standard
Time, kturk@ala.net
writes:

<< Thought I'd stir the pot a bit with my top 5 favorite books and see if I
could get you folks to join in.... might be interesting... hey we might get
to know each other better... >>
CHALLENGER by Mickey Thompson