Re: Dry sump

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dry sump
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 07:24:00 -0800
Russ, there are switches for automatic shutdown of the engine if there is a
loss of oil pressure. I had one on my drag boat. SImple to wire into the
coil loop:circuit is closed with pressure, opens at something above zero
(like maybe 10 or 20 psi). As to not fusing, yeah I agree but burnig down
the harness has exactly the same effect of blowing the fuse: disaster. Oh, I
never saw the "little" graph, can you send it directly to me?

mayf