RE: Dry sump

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: RE: Dry sump
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:53:46 -0600
Joe:
thanks.  Despite all these wild (and maybe unworkable) things we've been
discussing, I think there is pretty good evidence that vacuuming the case
actually does produce more available HP, and I hope to buy something for
that after I've done some of the more cost-effective things (more ccs, more
compression, etc.)
What does Chrysler use it for-- brake vacuum?
Russ, #1226B