RE: Dry sump

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Dry sump
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:52:45 -0500
At 09:19 PM 1/28/03 -0600, you wrote:
>John:
>great info.  Thanks.
>Russ, #1226B

  FWIW:   we have been looking for these units in junk  er...
male malls,  and they have been bought for $15.-$35.
but CHECK them to see if the diaphram is good, do not take
them apart, run them under power to check them...,

 and many yard owners do not know about them, you have to look
under the battery tray, if you lift up the battery, there should
be three mounting bolts holding the pump to the tray..