Re: data recorder

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: data recorder
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:17:28 -0500
If Performance trends never called back what do you suppose the tech help might
be if you have a problem?? I have never seen the Computech software so i have no
comment on it at all. But also have no vested interest in the Edelbrock part
either as I am not a dealer for them. They do work very well though.
Dave