Re: Re: data recorder

To: <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: Re: data recorder
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:20:32 -0800
Thanks, I have looked up the price on their website  The advanced Drag
package is $2700+.  Joe or any of you buy an Edlelbrock package unit?  Did
everything come with it?  Like the weld in parts for the headers.  Did the
pressure sensers come with it.. I wouldn't expect some of the fittings.
Edelbrocks phone #'s sent me in circles.  Since I live within 30 miles I'm
going to go over and talk to someone in person.  I glad to hear that it's
easy to work with.....J.D.