RE: Made in USA Safety Equipment Company

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Land-Speed"
Subject: RE: Made in USA Safety Equipment Company
From: "Jim Webb" <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:02:39 -0600
>From my experience, Bob Stroud runs a great business. They answer the phone
and their emails promptly, Bob asks a lot of questions before he tells you
what he would choose to sell for your particular application, and they do
everyhting they say, when or sooner than they promised.

Top-notch service. And the product quality of the fire suit and chute I
bought from him were great. Another plus in my book vs California or China,
is that it is a short flight on Southwest to go see him if needs be.

I highly recommend them.

Jim Webb
jimwebb@nutsracing.com
Chock Full o' Nuts