Re: Plasma Cutter or band saw or ?

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Plasma Cutter or band saw or ?
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:50:46 -0500
You guys who build more than one car or bike should invest in a 2" belt sander.
Get one with about a 6 inch diameter rubber lower wheel on it. You can fishmouth
tubing faster than you will believe. Keith has witnessed how fast I can do it. I
use a quality Norton NorZon belt. My machine is a Baldor 2x48. Today they run
about $650/700 but I use that machine more than any in my shop.

joe