Re: Re: Plasma Cutter or band saw or ?

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "Albaugh, Neil"
Subject: Re: Re: Plasma Cutter or band saw or ?
From: "Allen Young" <riveroak@cncnet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:28:27 -0800
Jim,  other than the Harbor Freight's 14" ($49.00) cutoff saw, one thing you
might want to explore is your local adult classes in welding at your  High
School.  We have a class  here that is very reasonable $ and we can use all
the great tools (plasma cutter included) for working on our car projects.
We also have access to a lot of metal working tools that I could never
afford.  Just a thought.

Allen --- Oroville Ca.