Re: what is takes to compete

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: what is takes to compete
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 06:01:41 -0600
   Dave, with what very little experience I have , I think this is some of
the best advice I've seen. One point though, some of us, me included, might
be using a particular body engine combo to try and set records, just to see
if we can. In my case I'm trying for no logical reason to have the fastest
street legal Duster around, and get a record or two at Maxton. At 179 mph
I'd bet there aren't too many around in that area but maybe I'm wrong but it
sure is fun trying. My real goal is to drive a 200mph street car, will the
Duster get there- who knows???  But its my dream - what the Hell.   Scott