Re: seat padding

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: seat padding
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:51:18 -0700
CUT TO FIT AND GLUE IN PLACE. There are very few driver changes at the lakes
and Bonneville. The thickness of the material is to stop the seat from being
compressed and allowing the driver to get loose in the seat and harness.
There were major injuries last year at El Mirage due to this. As stated
below it is the same material as the SFI approved roll bar padding.
Glen