Re: seat padding

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: seat padding
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:06:12 -0700
Dave & List
New change this year.
 2003 rule book page 26 , 3.D Driver restraints
3.D.1
All vehicles should use a single drivers seat designed for race vehicles. It
shall be a solid and securely fastened seat with a maximum of 1" padding.
Sprung and compressible seats are prohibited. Seats shall be securely
installed and braced to prevent reward collapse.
Hope this helps.

Glen