Re: Time to run

To: Ron Gibson <rgg14@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Time to run
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 05:41:49 -0400
To be honest I am afraid to run one on the dyno cold enough to get the worst
case reading but 10 or 15 out of 300 is not surprising. It depends on the engine
as much as anything else. The heater we put on John Goodman's lakester worked
real well though so that car was never a worry on a run but have not run it in
the early am either. The records set with tht car were all in the afternoon.
Dave