Re: trans heat

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>, "Dan"
Subject: Re: trans heat
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 03:52:22 -0700
Ok, now how did you trace the gain of 1 mph to heating the oil? How about
the tail wind or frontal wind or side wind. 1 mph is pretty small to balme
on one particular thing...This is unfortunately the real issue with trying
to determine data from racing without actual data from all the parameters
involved. The air density could have been changed a little bit, the baro
pressure cold have been up, the temps, well, you get the idea...you could
have had burritos for supper the night before at Senior Jones, lol.. ANd of
course because a run takes so long to repeat it is hard to get consistent
run to run data because everything changes. So many things to consider.
However, glad you went faster no matter the cause! Speed is good...

mayf