Re: El Mirage

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: El Mirage
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:50:59 -0700
List;      One of the things I like best about running the car is the kids.
I'm sure most would agree with me. I like it when they want to get their
picture taken with it. When I can get one to steer it when I push it up in
line. Sometimes I'll fire the motor when the kid is in the car. (I know,
firesuit, driver, rules and all).
This may be something that kid will remember for the rest of his life. Who
knows what the outcome may be? When some kid is looking at my roadster he is
looking at the selfsame roadster I was looking at more than 45 years ago.
Maybe he will be the one who takes it to its 100th anniversary Speedweek.
Rich Fox