Re: Black Line

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Black Line
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:57:06 -0600
I sure as hell hope we get it changed

safety FIRST

if i gotta show up early to lay cones and pay another
$10 on my entry fee for the added safety of a center black line
then so be it

how much weight did the survey by Earl Wooden, that
included backing by many of the fastest in the world
carry??

I cant move to Ca. to try to impact this right now,
I do have a friend though, his name is Jack Costella
is that enough :)

Joe :)