RE: Black Line

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <Nt788@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Black Line
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:05:07 -0500
Glen:
Man, I didn't know she had "cheated into the seat".  Majorly bad deal.

That lady sure sure did look like a picture I saw in "The Two Club" section
of the Speedweek program.

I didn't use this example to pester Louise because I thought it would be
"dirty pool"-- the fact that she did this dangerous and stupid thing has
nothing to do with her sex, of course.

The part about the reluctance to use the 'chutes-- we saw a spin that seemed
to be caused by that, too.
Russ, #1226B