RE: Black Line

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: RE: Black Line
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 00:49:28 -0500
Jack:
I have seen some evidence of what you are talking about, also.  There are
hollow spots just below the surface, waiting to become potholes.  Nature (or
Riley Industries) put them there, not us.  By the time the course has been
used a little, they are probably depressed, and feel rough in your cars.
However, the more these are run over (and the HARDER they are run over) the
rougher a surface area becomes, because they actually become holes, and the
holes gradually get bigger.  That's when Glen & co. move us to the alternate
courses.
Russ, #1226B