Re: Black Line

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>, <Nt788@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Black Line
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:04:26 -0700
The lady that was using both courses and the return roads or where ever she
roamed was not pre inspected as a driver and snuck into the vehicle without
the knowledge of SCTA. She had on the other drivers helmet. Bad deal and she
was lucky.
The other  as far as vehicles going out of sight is because they wont use
their chutes, this issus will come up at the drivers meeting at speedweek.
We will be a little harder on those that don't It's a safety issue and a
rule.
Glen