Re: Black Line

To: ed@vetteracing.com, speedtimer@charter.net
Subject: Re: Black Line
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 16:58:19 +1000
>I agree about the return roads - how about just painting a
>large curved arrow where the roads intersect the course?

Cricky if we tried that at lake Gairdner the national park rangers would
remove our family jewels  though it is an excellent idea , we cannot mark
the lake surface in any way even with a non perminant dye so we have made up
corrugated  plastic strips  a different  colour for each mile and place them
each side of the course which is 30  meters wide aprox 60 feet  at aprox 10
meter intervals  with a mile marker at each mile  and with the use of
witches hats ( cones ) we have no problems  as well the turn offs and return
roads are set up the same way
Gary