Re: Re: Weight and Balance stuff again

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, John Goodman
Subject: Re: Re: Weight and Balance stuff again
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:35:27 -0700 (PDT)
Glen
I spent 2 hours looking at the archives...lots of interesting stuff but nothing
that pretains to my question.
                                                                       Glenn

Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net> wrote:
List
At the bottom of this page under archives ( under landspeed ) every thing we
have discussed over the past coupe of years on about anything. Click on it
and type in weight. Lots of interesting info and even somme from Keith.
Glen