Re: Weight and Balance stuff again

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weight and Balance stuff again
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:19:06 -0700 (PDT)
"we have an ordinary chevy pick up that acts like it
is "on rails" at nearly 200MPH on the other hand I
doubt that it would be very impressive as a road
racer."

That is what we all seek in our LSR cars, to be sure.
Drivablility is the key and if straightline stability
is all that is needed, then one should probably look
no further. It must sound strange that I would want
more from an LSR car but I do. I think having an
ability to tune a chassis for conditions is important
to LSR race cars and that I see very little of this.
Just a matter of choice.

John