Re: Next Phase of Painting the Wannabie...

To: drmayf@teknett.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Next Phase of Painting the Wannabie...
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 22:36:42 +1000
Drmayf wrote

>Ok, we are getting far to exocitic in our painting here. As I have said
>many
>times, this is not a restoration, nor is it planned to be really good.
Ok that advise I gave was for a quick rough job :)
righto use 320 grit dry paper rub the sucker back untill it looks ok ( your
judgement )
blow off the dust and using a air dry enemal  house paint works ok and is
very cheap spray the sucker   this type of enamel has a gloss off the gun
and will be shinny without buffing  allow 24 hrs to dry  then use  Gary