Re: Compressor Surge Definition

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Compressor Surge Definition
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:09:07 -0700
DrMayf & all,

I meant no disrespect to any of the analyst on this network. It just
hasn't been my approach to the sport in my past. Nor have I the
education to do the engineering analysis. I am more of a "seat of the
pants" player.

Yes, we do all take somewhat of an analytical approach to what we do. We
store information in our memory banks as to what worked and what needs
more experimentation, I now have a computer system that helps with the
information needed to improve and I do analyze results, keep records of
runs, etc. However, it was just as much fun before I got wise to all
this high tech stuff and my budget was small in comparison.

I guess the intention of my remarks was to minimize the need for an
engineering degree to succeed in LSR. (I suspect that the engineering
types get just as much enjoyment out of the analysis as I do in the
application.) Anyone with an average intelligence, a bit of tenacity,
and a few discretionary dollars can get the job done.

Again I say, no malice intended! I have ask questions and learn a great
deal from the "engineering" comments.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC