Re: Compressor Surge Definition

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Compressor Surge Definition
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:34:47 -0700
Tom, I suspect the analyze to death was pointed in my direction...and you
are right I tend to do that. But I suspect that even those of you wo jump
right in and start experimenting start with some analysis. Or you contacted
someone who had done the analyses many tines through customer involvement.
first, you gotta decide what it is you want to do (analysis), select parts
(analysis), run trials and review results (analysis), read plugs
(analysis)...we just do it on a different plane.

mayf