Re: FW: SSS LSR finally says something!

To: jonw@up.net (Jon Wennerberg), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: SSS LSR finally says something!
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:33:05 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for a great story, Jon.  Tell us about the EX 250 records too.
Last I recall Tony Rice had some ECTA class records for that at 98+.  My
'88 EX 250(Kawasaki 250 Ninja sportbike) just turned over 82K miles the
other day, with no repairs except a set of clutch friction plates and
springs recently, and spark plug attention twice.  Great little bike!
Been tempted by the charms of those GSX-R1000s recently, but Russ Mack
told me to stay with the green grass I've got; and I think he's right,
for happy all-round street and road use.  Bill