RE: Bentley 24 hour

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: RE: Bentley 24 hour
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:22:46 -0500
Well, didn't they set endurance records at Bonneville with that
corporate-sponsored Olds "Quad-Four" streamliner, back in the '80s?

Seems like I also remember seeing a map of Bonneville Speedway showing long,
short, international , and endurance courses.  As I recall, the endurance
course was a circle that was mostly northwest of where we have been running
recently.  (Not toward the dike on the southeast.) Yes?  No??
That northwest area is still pretty smooth, but seems to thin out quite a
bit.

Russ, #1226B.