Re: Bentley 24 hour

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: Re: Bentley 24 hour
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:11:34 -0600
The area for the ten and twelve and one half mile circles is there but salt
thickness is another problem.  The mining companies have probably taken at
least a foot of salt off the whole area since the early fifties.  The
Salduro Dike pre-dates the runs in the 1930's as far as I know.

They filled holes in the salt with gravel during Ab Jenkins' runs.  Great
video available from the ACD Museum shows it.

Wes