RE: Bentley 24 hour

To: "'Jon Wennerberg'" <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: RE: Bentley 24 hour
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:13:01 -0700
This story should shed some light. It describes the feats of Ab Jenkins on
the salt
with reference to the circle track at Bonneville he ran on.
http://historytogo.utah.gov/mormonm.html

Topology maps of the Salt Flats show a Oval Track, International Course, Hot
Rod Course, and an Airstrip.
http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?t=2&s=14&x=82&y=1412&z=12&w=2

Mike M.