Re: Eating the Elephant (or Wooly Mammoth)

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Eating the Elephant (or Wooly Mammoth)
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:03:27 -0400
Sort of like: I designed this beautiful (well I thought is was innovative
anyway) exhaust system. Got it half built, fantastic. Then the fuel tank
arrived and I realized that the tank, pumps, and exhaust were not gonna work
as planed. What a bummer. And on and on and......

So basically had to re-eat that part of the Mammoth again.

JB (BTW compared to the Honda, Keith's Berkley is more like a Wildebeest
instead of an Elephant. And it's better than deer meat too.)