Re: Eating the Elephant (or Wooly Mammoth)

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Eating the Elephant (or Wooly Mammoth)
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:23:39 -0400
    Well with all this talk of food, I had an epiphany. I can't eat all of
this big old Monmouth in the allotted time frame. Sooo... I'm pulling the
plug on Speed Week. First one I will have missed in 15 years. But I really
want to race this new car and I'm hoping that an extra four weeks will get
me finished in time for WOS.

    Will miss seeing all my old friends in August, but if your planing on
WOS in September I'll get a chance to say hi then.

    JB