Re: Traction Control

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 05:54:12 -0400
I still vote for the class that has three rules .. So that it would be "at the
pinnacle of the straightaway racers art" and "innovation is unlimited"  page 42
section 5A 2003 rule book... They sound nice but don't mean what they say..
Innovation is regulated and has nothing to do with unlimited.. No different than
Nascar or SCCA.. Innovation is just as regulated in those organizations that i
thought we had nothing to do with. I can't be about money because it only costs
350 more than the regular MSD.. about the same as the entry fee. You buy the MSD
once and the entry fee one or more times per year. Defiantly less the the hotel
costs for speed week. WE have a classic category for all the 'retro rides' why
not make all the non classic cars at least in special construction be what the
rule book promises?

the 3 required rules..
engine size
fuel