RE: Traction Control

To: "Bob Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Traction Control
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 07:43:48 -0500
Bob:
0ne streamliner operator (whose record is not yet over 300mph) told me he
has over $3/4 million invested in his engine, alone.  The most expensive
traction control devices are "chump change", by comparison.

I believe that there are VERY FEW cars (or bikes) competing now at speeds
over 300mph that don't have well over $100k in them.

Money has ALWAYS been able to "buy" some impressive records.  Rules won't
change that.
Russ, #1226B (low budget)