RE: Tool Box Protection

To: "'Ed Van Scoy'" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: RE: Tool Box Protection
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:34:34 -0500
Ed;

A quick websearch on "camphor blocks" turned up a number of mail-order
sources, including health stores.

Lots of stuff in a shop is toxic if ingested in the right amounts. If anyone
is wandering around a shop who may feel compelled to eat a block of camphor,
he shouldn't be there in the first place. The probability of injury by all
the power tools there is far higher. Drinking kerosene isn't too healthy,
either. Neither are those X-Acto knives that are in my tool  drawer with
camphor.

Seriously, though. Your warnings are well taken. We should all exercise a
reasonable degree of caution with anything we use.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ