Re: Tool Box Protection

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Tool Box Protection
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 18:25:27 -0600
Cosmoline was bad but the rough thing was to put a shine on those old brown,
rough out boots we were issued with the two straps and buckles at the top.
You had to sand off the rough surface, put an undercoat on the boot part and
then spit shine it for days to build up a surface that would hold a shine.
Even 7 Day deodorant pads didn't help until you were down to the final
shine.

Wes