RE: Tool Box Protection

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: RE: Tool Box Protection
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:54:28 -0700
Neil;
You are absolutely correct. A search turned up this tidbit:
"Uses include killing germs; pain relief; healing skin, lips,
nose and burns; prophecy in dreams; purification; phyiscal
energy."  Who'ed a thunk eating mothballs was good for you ;-)
Ed (remember, I'm a product of the Alabama public school system)