RE: Tool Box Protection

To: "'Russel Mack'" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: Tool Box Protection
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:56:34 -0500
Russ;

Yes-- a great place to go to write poetry. Very friendly and pretty Scottish
girls-- some spoke Gaelic-- but no opportunities. One pub on the whole
island chain, open from 4PM to 6PM by law. One paved road running
north-south through islands (North Uist, Benbecula, & South Uist), and only
one tree-- that one was planted by the RAF because they couldn't stand not
having a tree on the whole three-island chain.

We were too busy launching missiles out into the North Atlantic to be bored.
The worst part of it was the British Army mess hall--- mutton, mutton,
mutton. Blechhhh.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ