RE: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )
From: Bill Angelini <bangelini@magnetrol.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 15:37:54 -0500
Russ,

I completely agree with you on above water/ground systems and cathodic
protection, what caught my attention from these guys was that they
completely agree with us, they say it will not work and go into how their
technology is different (capacitive coupling) Here is the link
http://www.counteractrust.com/counterfeits.htm

The other thing I saw was a client reference page with references from
brine harvesting trucks on "The Great Salt Lake".

My only experience is with the sacrificial anodes on my boat, but I was
looking at this for my cars that suffer through Chicago winters and the
salt we dump in mass quantities on our roads here. And who better to ask
about salt than you guys, I have been lurking for a while and it feels good
to get into the mix finally.

I have a five year plan to be on the salt with you guys, should be there
next year just to spectate and absorb all I can(hopefully more info than sun).

Later,
Bill