Re: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Bill Bennett"
Subject: Re: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )
From: Bill Angelini <bangelini@magnetrol.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:27:47 -0500
Keith/List,

I have been looking at a corrosion device I saw on Two Guys Garage TV show,
it looks like it would work well for a salt car also, I think it creates a
negative charge on the frame/body and any other metal parts that are
connected in the loop. The link is http://www.counteractrust.com/

If anyone has tried it I would like to know what you think.

Later,
Bill