RE: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )

To: "'Ed Van Scoy'" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: RE: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:22:19 -0500
Ed;

Just to think about all those chemistry classes I had to take...... Who knew
that education was so hazardous to our health?

I think the two cobalt compounts you mentioned are only in the pink/blue
indicator, not in the clear silica gel "crystals" themselves. As far as I
know the silica gel itself is pretty inert.

Arizona sunshine does keep tools rust-free but if they lay out in the sun
for long, it also makes them so hot they can give you burns.....not to
mention a carcinoma. Sometimes I think the only thing that's totally safe is
a Mosler.   :)

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ