Re: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )
From: Richard Kensicki <richk@spartajunction.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 06:21:04 -0400
Lots of hits for VCI paper on Google.com:
2 examples:

Safepack - VCI Paper
Home > Products > Anti-Corrosion Products > VCI Paper, SAFEPACK VCI
paper carries a high load of chemical inhibitors.It protects ...

www.safepack.com/products/vci%20products/paper.html

------

VCI packaging vci bags Volatile Corrosion inhibitors vci paper ...
Control your corrosion problems. With a full line of anti-corrosion VCI
packaging products. VCI2000 stock program for vci bags, films, and more.

www.vci2000.com/

RichK (sure miss going to Maxton)