RE: Fire Bottle Plumbing Question

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "'DrMayf'"
Subject: RE: Fire Bottle Plumbing Question
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 19:51:43 -0500
Neil,
The copper tubing that I use is not easy to bend and is used for plumbing
houses and other buildings. Plenty of fittings are available at the local
hardware store, they are cheap and I have seen very little corrosion in the
5 years they have been in the liner. I agree with you that the "soft"
copper tubing corrodes easily and work hardens. I have experienced no
cracks or other fracture failures with the "stiff stuff".
Just another approach......stainless is best from the corrosion standpoint.
Skip