Re: WOS standing water ??

To: Bob B <saltracer@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: WOS standing water ??
From: JKAMO@rap.midco.net
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:41:12 -0500
Water at the entrance often, means little about
the course this time of year

my experience is that you should bring something
that you are comfortable driving through salt water this
time of year, even if it happened to be dry at the
access road now, oh and you might also want to carry
a snow shovel and tire chains, seriously

Joe :)