RE: The Rest of us

To: rtmack@concentric.net, kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The Rest of us
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:40:50 +1000
>Keith:
>well, since you asked...

well winter is technically over down here ,the large volume of parts I have
ordered from the States are finally starting to trickle in  hey skip I just
recieved that oil additative today  was ordered early July though still
waiting on the bulk of parts spose thats expected when you need custom bits
, I have demolished the old "shed " and have leveled of the block for the
new  12 meter x 12 meter x 3 meter big shed , with most of my savings
exhausted I had to go and get a new job so the building frenzy will slow
down  ,though Im givingit my best shot to have the turbo busa and the N2O
kawasaki  ready by next march , I still have zero crew so everything is a
one man effort , I have named this effort Hawkwind racing after my favorite
band oh and I have completed the new trailer rolling chassis , progress is
slow but steady
Gary