BSFC

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: BSFC
From: Elon Ormsby <ormsby1@llnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:31:06 -0700
Sorry folks, but my numbers are wrong.  I woke up in the middle of the
night realizing my mistake.   I forgot to divide RPM by 60 to convert
minutes to seconds....duh!   So the msec open time at 11,5000 rpm would be
10msec and not 0.1msec.  10msec appears achievable for an
electro-mechanical device.  Sorry for the confusion...I'm just a novice
trying to filter some of the EFI claims.

BTW, I get the list in the digest format so I'll most likely see your
disparaging remarks all at once this afternoon!  -Elon