Re: Rear wheel steering

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:46:28 -0500
Jim.... You be nice now you hear.... LOL

Next your going to want to talk about Rotary factors and I'm not sure my
hearts up to it...

Hey The Thrust website has a great history of the LSR record... and I
noticed instantly that American's were poo poo'ing the French back in the
early days as well..... it's nice to know I'm keeping up with tradition...